Saturday, July 19, 2008

my dream bike....



Well now into the best part of me.. Relationship between me and bikes. It all started whn i was in my tenth standard , i started riding my fathers kawasaki 4s bike. It was not a powerful bike but i managed to do bit of wheelies at that time..  
But the real part came into me whn i went to coimbatore to my cousins home. My cousin had a yamaha rx135, and this i where i learnt the art of biking very well.
It gave me the confidence to ride ant bike and changed my driving style a lot.

I used to go to coll by cycle till 6 th semester , This was when my father got a transfer to pondy and his old bike came into my control. It was a 2004 yamaha libero with 107 cc displacement. not the greatest bike for a bike enthu like me.

But the bike has helped me to touch 100kmph mark in the early moths, but slowly the bike lost it charm and now it vibrates at post 80 that i hate putting pressure to the engine more than 80 kmph.  

But about my dream bike, i want a bike which can easily cross 100kmph, which doesnt skid under vigorous braking, has good cornering and handling.  and i need a bike which is not less than 150 cc displacement.

Well i fell in love with this beast called as apache RTR.. well it has been a unfulfilled dream to me till now. My parents refused to get me own. Now i am going to work for a MNC, so the first thing i will do out of ma salary will be getting myself this beast.

well i am not a professional racer. But still i am good at riding bikes and i think i deserve to ride a RTR.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...so u r out with it finally ...heheh

Saravana said...

the narration is good...but take care to avoid sms lingo's....dont type 'whn' for when....do take care for grammar...especially 'articles'..many i found missing....if u are just bloging very casually...then may be its fine....come up with more posts..!!!!!keep the spirit up....!!!all the best

Chandru said...

You are so consistent.

All your post and even your profile description starts with "Well". :P

Unknown said...

u don kno me...but wen i came across ur profile it sounded relli intresting.....ur much of my type....even am crazy bout cars n bikes....but ur too technical in knowing bout them...cool....n all da best fo ur future

rvivekshanmugam said...

Well ;)